Items Sold Separately for $90
Package Price $54.95 – Save over 25%!
- Factory Rivet Removal Drill Bit Set for 2-56 Rivets – 2 small bits for drilling pilot holes, one larger bit for removing the factory rivet head
- 40 Standard Length 3/16″ Button-Head Stainless Steel 2-56 Screw-In Rivets, Washers & Hex Wrench
- 40 Standard Length 3/16″ Button-Head Black Alloy Steel 2-56 Screw-In Rivets, Washers & Hex Wrench
- 20 SHORT LENGTH 1/8″ Button-Head Stainless Steel 2-56 Screw-In Rivets
- 20 SHORT LENGTH 1/8″Button-Head Black Alloy Steel 2-56 Screw-In Rivets
- 20 LONG LENGTH 1/4″ Button-Head Stainless Steel 2-56 Screw-In Rivets
- 20 LONG LENGTH 1/4″ Button-Head Black Alloy Steel 2-56 Screw-In Rivets
- One Super Durable High-Speed Steel Screw-In 2-56 Rivet Tap for Threading Pilot Holes
- One Standard Carbon Steel Screw-In 2-56 Rivet Tap for Threading Pilot Holes
- One “Safe-T-Handle” Tap Driver – Our exclusive “Safe-T-Handle” is much easier to use than traditional tap handles, and is Specifically Designed to work with 1-72 and 2-56 taps
- One Ball-End Hex Screwdriver for driving in replacement rivet screws
This kit includes the most popular type of replacement rivets we offer for Customizing Peg Cars, as well as the Drill Bits, Tap and Tap Handle required to do the extractions and installations. A total of 80 high-quality replacement rivets! The threaded rivets can be screwed into the body post to achieve a professional look, and are easily removed after install for re-work. Includes a special Ball-End Hex Screwdriver and two high-torque hex keys to drive the rivets into the threaded 5/64″ pilot hole. Correct drill bits are included.
These rivets will retro-fit into a body post that’s been pilot drilled with a 5/64″ hole. The heads measure approximately 1/8″ in diameter, and the length of the posts are approximately 3/16″ long. The washers are approximately 3/16″ in diameter.
If you’re doing Redline Restorations, check out our 1-72 size kit!